Look up the Employee
and click the Time Card
icon (clock) on the toolbar.
Employee Time Cards - Add / Change a Entry
- To enter a new line the previous line must have both a Time In and Out:
- Click the bottom (blank) line and select a Pay Code and Work Area.
- Confirm the Date In and Time In which default to the current date and time. Make changes as needed.
- Optional: If you’re ready to add check “out” information select a Date Out then confirm the Time Out which defaults to the current time. Make changes as needed.
- Click Save.
- If the line just entered has both a Time In and Out you may continue adding additional lines clicking Save after each one.
When finished, click Exit.
- Hold your mouse (hover) over the far left side of the line to see the total hours for that line.
- Click Show Rounding to see in / out times rounded then click Show Actual to toggle back to the exact time. Rounding may be set by a System Supervisor at the Regions & Schools Options screen.
- Use the Audit button to view a history of all changes on the Time Card.
- Use Copy Day or Copy Week to quickly repeat information. Click on a new blank line then click Copy Day or Copy Week.
Enter Time for a Prior Day
If the child is currently checked in and you need to enter time from a previous day, use the Batch Post Employee Time Card
function. You cannot manually enter a new line on the Time Card while a person is currently checked in.
Yellow lines indicate the current pay period, while blue lines show the previous pay period, and all other times have a white background.
tags: staff timecard, staff timecards, staff time card, staff time cards, employee timecard, employee timecards, employee time card, employee time cards, staff hours, employee hours, hours worked