- 26 Jan 2024
- 1 Minute to read
Documents Awaiting Approval
- Updated on 26 Jan 2024
- 1 Minute to read
The Awaiting Approval list displays all documents that have been sent to parents and staff, completed, then sent back to your school.
When navigating to the Documents screen, click Awaiting Approval. The list of current documents sent to recipients will display with the following details:
- Name - this is the name provided in the Document Name field, not the name of the PDF file.
- Recipients - the name of the student or staff will be displayed here. Please Note: if multiple recipients were selected during sending, they will each be on a separate line.
- Date Sent - the date and time the document was originally sent to the parent or staff will display here.
- Date Signed - this column displays the date and time the document was signed by the recipient.
- Review & Approve - clicking this option will open the document. After review, the following actions can be taken:
- Cancel - close out of the document with no action taken.
- Reject - the document was incorrect or incomplete and will be removed from the recipients documents. See below for step by step instructions.
- Approve - See below for step by step instructions.
- Preview - this option opens the PDF document in a new window/tab.
- Download - this will download the document to your desktop.
Approving a Document
To approve a document, navigate to Awaiting Approval. Locate and select the document from the list.
Once the document is open, review and click Approve.
To confirm the approval, click Approve on the Approve Document popup.
The document has now been approved and will be moved to the Completed list and can be viewed on the student, staff, or lead profile.
Rejecting a Document
When rejecting a document, the document will move to the Completed list with a status of "Rejected". The parent or staff of the rejected document will receive an email confirmation stating their document has not been approved and the document will be marked as "Completed", not rejected when they log into Procare.
To reject a document, navigate to Awaiting Approval. Locate and select the document from the list.
Once the document is open, review and click Reject.
On the popup, click Reject & Create New Document.
The document will move into a "Rejected" status in the Completed list. Now you can create and send a replacement document.