- 27 Jan 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
Creating or Editing Daily Activities (Website)
- Updated on 27 Jan 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
Review, Approve, Edit, Delete, Create Daily Activities on the Procare website. Also add activities from previous dates.
Add Daily Activities
- Navigate to the Parent Connection > Daily Activities screen. Then click Create Activity.
- Select the activity you wish to record.
- Complete the popup and click Save.
Important: When "Staff Only - Requires Admin Approval for Parents" is the selected, an admin is required to review and approve the activity prior to sending to parents. Before approval, the activity will only appear for admins under the Parent Connection > Daily Activity screen.
The Activity Feed displays all activities recorded on the current day. Use the following filter options to display a specific student or group of students:
- Search Students allows you to view one student at a time.
- Daily, Weekly, or Monthly allows you to view students within a certain time frame.
- The date picker lets you choose a specific day, week, or month.
- Use the filter icon to filter by Room, Tags, Activity Type, Pending Approvals, or Pending Incident Reports.
Activities awaiting admin approval are indicated with "Staff" below the activity icon and will display an "Approve" button. See the "Approving Daily Activities" section below.
Editing or Deleting an Activity
This video provides an overview of how to edit or delete activity cards for multiple and individual students.
Use the More Actions icon on the right of each activity to edit the details or delete the activity.
Approving Daily Activities
When creating Daily Activities, selecting "Staff Only - Requires Admin Approval for Parents" requires the activity to be reviewed and approved by an admin before being sent to parents. To approve activities, you must be logged in as an admin.
Important: If you would like all or certain activities to default to Staff Only, please contact Procare Support to have that setting changed.
- Navigate to the Parent Connection > Daily Activity screen.
- The activities from the current day will be displayed. Review each activity and click Approve. Please Note: If the activity was created with more than one student, clicking Approve will approve the activity for all students.
- The Approve button will be removed and 'Approved' will be displayed in green.
The Daily Summary displays one day at a time. Use the calendar field to choose a different date and use the filter icon to view specific activities or by room or tags.
You can choose to send a daily summary email to all parents/guardians at the end of the day. Contact our support team if you would like to enable or disable this feature.
- View each student's activities by clicking their name.
- To view details for each activity, click the icon under the Activity column.
- Click Report to open a PDF report of all activities for the selected date.